- Information about us and how to become a member is available on this website.
- Our upcoming December and Spring concerts are listed here.
- In case of emergency or inclement weather, notice will be posted on this website for any cancellation of a rehearsal.
The Tri City Community Chorus invites any singers interested in joining to a vocal screening for all voice parts Monday evening, Jan. 19, 2015, at the Masonic Hall, 3rd floor of the Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution, 252 Main St., Saco; entrance and parking in the rear. To arrange a time, please call Director Matt Murray at 450-3295 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Rehearsals for the Winter/Spring semester will begin on Monday, Jan. 26, 2015, at 6:00 p.m. for distribution of music selections for the Spring concert, May 30.
Rehearsals thereafter commence at 6:45 p.m. every Monday at the above-noted location.
Goals of The Tri City Community Chorus:
- To challenge the ear and mind with innovative programming that embraces the finest choral music
of many cultures, traditions, periods and styles;
- To develop and foster an appreciation of choral music in the community;
- To enrich its members by enhancing their knowledge and practice of music;
- To fulfill all who listen to and love music through the distinctive beauty and power of its performances;
- To secure a lasting foundation as a non-profit choral organization;
- And to achieve financial stability.